Friday, June 15, 2007

Turtle Soup



East Texas Box Turtle Rescue Mission: Hello, my name is Chris. this here is my friend Travis. I found him baking in the sun, peering up at the curb - a final obstable blocking his path to a cool pond. My work with turtles stems from my profession as a CAREGIVER. I heal people, dogs and any sentient life form with above average karma. Oh heck, I help those unfortunates with dented karma too, what can I say.

I look around and realize Team Destroyer has far too many active members in the world right now, so The East Texas Box Turtle Rescue Mission falls under the aegis of Team Caregiver. We rebuild, save, conserve, replenish, reconstitute and generally assist the living world around us. Team Caregiver knows there is no other choice than to help out when we can . It's part of my nature and therefore it is our mission.


































thanks Chris, do appreciate the lift.
Love,
Travis


We are not sure, but our records indicate this wayward turtle may be a relative of Travis's.

over and out

No comments:

Donate to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network

donate at our fund raising website: www.firstgiving.com/rideforawareness donate by mail - make checks payable to PanCAN. Please send to:

Jennifer Morabito TeamHOPE Manager - West Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN) 2141 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 7000 El Segundo, CA 90245

Please note on check that funds go toward Ride for Awareness 2007. Thank you.

donate by phone: Call toll free at 877-272-6226